|What Is Far Infrared Light (FIR)?|
In the 1950's, NASA scientists recognized the dependence of humans upon light. On December 13, 1958 America sent Gordo into space in the Jupiter AM-13 program. Able and Baker went into space on May 28, 1959 in the Jupiter AM-18 mission. What scientists learned from these historic flights were that conducted heat alone was not enough to keep these monkeys in the extreme cold encountered in the vacuum of space.
In order to simulate the sunshine encountered on earth, scientists designed a suit capable of producing Far Infrared Radiation to insulate the apes on future space missions. The apes came back more vibrant with better physiology then their predecessors.
Why is this light so beneficial and why does it make us feel so good? For centuries, scientists have known that plants are dependent on sunlight for photosynthesis. But only recently has science recognized the similarities between humans and plants in their dependence upon light. Dr. Jacob Liberman, O.D.,Ph.D., author of Light Medicine of the Future describes the body as a living photocell, stimulated and regulated by light. "Our lives, our health and well-being are truly dependent on the sun. The human body is nourished directly by eating foods, drinking fluids, or breathing air that has been vitalized by the sun's light energy."
Energy from the sun's rays, photons, controls vital processes in people. In humans, photons are the catalyst for the production of sugars, fats, and proteins. Photons stimulate the endocrine system, metabolic processes and enzyme reactions as well as activities in the brain. When this connection is disturbed, disorders follow. For example, when enzymes in the body's cells, which should normally be activated, fail to receive the proper wavelengths of light, they remain dormant. As a result, they cannot start up normal, cellular metabolic reactions. This translates into lower cellular energy, glandular insufficiencies and reduced ability to burn fats and toxins. Solar energy from the sun covers a broad energy band including infrared, visible light, ultra-violet, x-rays and gamma rays. Only a small amount of these solar rays are visible as colors. The greatest amount of the sun's energy output is in the infrared segment of the spectrum. This band of light is not visible but can be felt as heat. The infrared segment of the electromagnetic spectrum is divided into three segments by wave frequencies and wavelengths. Wavelengths are measured in microns (mm), which are one millionth of a meter: Near Infrared: 0.76-1.5 mm; Middle: 1.5-5.6 mm; Far: 5.6-1000 mm. A narrow spectrum between 4 to 14 microns has been shown to have particularly beneficial effects on the body. Among the total spectrum of solar rays coming from the sun, the FIR waves are the safest and the most beneficial. For example, the visible light spectrum, with very short wave lengths, is reflected away from the body.
When near (NIR) waves heat organic substances the surface gets hotter than the interior, and the interior heats by conduction from the surface. By contrast, FIR penetrates deeply causing the body's cells to produce heat with a very uniform warming effect.
|What Are the Benefits of Far Infrared Light (FIR) Waves?|
All humans send and receive FIR waves. The range of infrared waves generated by the body is 3 to 50 microns. The greatest output is around 9.4, which is very close to the resonant frequency of a water molecule. This similarity makes sense since our bodies are almost 70% water.
Any substances with similar resonance can absorb energy from each other easily. Consequently, when you are close to someone, you are both sending and receiving FIR energy. When heated, our planet emits FIR waves at around the 10 micron level as do most organic substances and plants. The FIR waves between 4 to 14 microns, sometimes called Vital Rays, appear to have special regenerative effects on the body.
When any tissue in the body is exposed to FIR waves, whether radiated by sunlight, reflected by specially coated fabrics or ceramic panels, there is a rapid increase in warmth, which can be shown by thermography. This heat plus the activation of several other response mechanisms stimulates the healing processes.
For example, FIR waves increase blood flow by promoting dilation (expansion) of the micro-circulatory system of capillaries, reduce muscle spasms as muscle fibers are heated, remove toxins from the site receiving FIR waves, assist in the reduction of swelling and inflammation by improving lymph flow, reduce soreness through direct action on both free nerve endings in tissues and on peripheral nerves.
At the cellular level, researchers have discovered that specific FIR waves lengths:
- Increase blood flow by promoting dilation (expansion) of the micro-circulatory system of capillaries
- Stimulate enzyme activity
- Promote the adhesion and osmosis of water molecules across the cellular membrane
- Attract calcium ions to the cellular membrane
- Reduce muscle spasms as muscle fibers are heated
- Remove toxins from the site receiving FIR waves
- Assist in the reduction of swelling and inflammation by improving lymph flow
- Reduce soreness through direct action on both free nerve endings in tissues and on peripheral nerves
- Reduce acidity changing the body to a more alkaline environment, which reduces disease
- FIR waves provide concentrated radiant energy, similar to that from the sun. FIR applied directly to overworked muscles, reduce lactic acid and provide an overall reduction in general body acidity during sleep.
|How Does Far Infrared Light (FIR) Create a Deep Heating in the Body?|
Molecules that form an object have different vibration and rotation cycles depending on many subatomic principles. These rotations and transmutations of Carbon and Oxygen and organic molecules in the body tend to resonate at regular cycles.
This resonation is much like the frequency of a swing moving back and forth. When these molecules encounter an FIR wavelength of a resonant frequency it is much like giving the swing a push at exactly the right moment to project it further or make it more energetic. This phenomenon is called "resonant absorption".
Compounds containing Nitrogen or Chlorine do not resonate at the same frequencies as FIR and thus do not heat up or become more energetic as they encounter FIR. The BioMat produces FIR in a wavelength from 8 to 12 microns. Most compounds in the body cannot resonate with low or medium infrared nor infrared much above the range emitted by the BioMat.
Because of the Resonant Absorption property of FIR the heating penetration is much deeper then through absorption and convection and greater still if the FIR source is in contact with the body as the BioMat.
|Why Are Negative Ions Energetic and Clean?|
- Both positive ions and negative ions attach to pollutants or dust in the air, and they are either dragged to the ground if the positive ions are attached to them or they are pulled to the clouds if the negative ions are attached to them.
- This is nature's way of cleaning the air.
- In the highly polluted urban areas, cosmic rays cannot come down very low because of the thick layers of pollution. Therefore, there are not enough negative ions to clean the air.
- High in the mountains and near the ocean is where the concentration of negative ions is high while in the urban areas the count is very low.
- It has been found that positive ions create a depressed mood while negative ions provide euphoria.
- You will notice when the BioMat is on your sense of well-being will increase.
- It is theorized that negative ions move around your body freely. Since a negative ion means an extra electron attached to a molecule, the movement of a negative ion means the movement of an electron, which is fast moving. Fast moving electrons give a molecular level massage and loosen up particles stuck in the body.
- Positive ions are molecules with one electron missing. Positive ions are slow moving and have the potential to become the particles stuck in the body.
- When ions travel through our body, they will travel through the path of highest conductivity. High conductivity points correspond to the acupuncture points. When these ions travel through your body, they enter and leave your body through the acupuncture points, stimulating the body.
- Independent from your nerve network, there is an electric conducting network in your body. If there were no high conduction network path, traveling electrons would disturb the nerve system.
- Another theory is that the negative ions increase alkalinity in the body while the positive ions increase acidity.
- The water molecules are split into H+ and OH-. Negative ions will neutralize H+ ions and the remaining OH- ions will ionize normal unionized alkaline minerals.
- The net effect is to increase the alkalinity of the body.
- The reverse effects, i.e., the acidification of the body would be achieved with the positive ions. These ions eventually leave the body. If they accumulate, you may get an electric shock of static electricity.
- Both Negative Ions and Positive Ions can change your body's chemistry. Each living cell is surrounded by a membrane, which separates the world within the cell from its exterior. In this membrane there are channels through which the cell communicates with its surroundings. Those channels consist of single molecules or complexes of molecules and have the ability to allow passage of charged atoms that are ions. The regulation of ion channels influences the life of the cell and its functions under normal and pathological conditions.
- The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for 1991 was awarded for the discoveries of the function of the ion channels. The two German cell physiologists Erwin Neher and Bert Sakmann have together developed a technique that allows the registration of the incredibly small electrical currents (a picoampher 10-12A) that passes through a single ion channel.
- The technique is unique in that it records how a single channel molecule alters its shape and in that way controls the flow of current within a time frame of a few millionths of a second. This alteration of shape and consequential admittance of negative ions provides the following:
- It provides for a molecular massage adjusting the size and shape of each and every cell in the body as it admits ions through cell channels.
- It provides for the admittance of negative ions and the recombination of these negative ions with positive free radicals.
- The free radicals are thus neutralized and easily excreted from the cell into either sweat or into the blood stream to be processed through the liver and kidneys and eventually out through urine or feces.
|What Are the Attributes of Amethyst Crystal?|
- Amethyst Crystal has a naturally occurring ability to store and radiate light over time. Research has confirmed that amethyst posses characteristics that confirm its healing abilities.
- Amethyst is a strong emitter of Far Infrared Rays (FIR).
- The long wavelengths of the FIR give amethyst the ability to penetrate deep into organic materials. Including human tissues.
- Amethyst is also found to have a high resonance and absorption, allowing for strong vibrations that penetrate into the body assisting in the breaking down of toxic bonds and aiding in the elimination of toxins and waste.
|What Are the Attributes of Tourmaline?|
- Tourmaline is used in the Amethyst Mini BioMat to allow flexibility of the mat so that it can be used a variety of ways from flat to a chair to wrapped around a place needing healing. It is a semi-precious stone, which is the only mineral on Earth to emit a permanent electrical charge that enables it to independently produce Far Infrared Rays (FIR) and Negative Ions.
- The ability for the FIR to penetrate into the human body allows FIR to generate internal heat and induce cell activation. FIR resonance absorption allows for consistent high vibration to reach deep into the tissues activating molecular energy and ultimately contributing to the elimination of toxins and wastes.
|What is the History of Richway Intl. Inc. & Fuji Bio Science Inc.?|
Richway was established in 1997, the corporate headquarters are based in Honolulu, Hawaii, with offices and staff in several countries and a distribution network that spans the globe.
As developers of FDA approved medical devices and therapeutic products, Richway is committed to providing customers with responsive, timely service and superior products backed with warranties.
For example, the warranty for the BioMat™ is 3 years. Richway offers a wonderful lifetime exchange policy on many products. You can return an old product and receive 30% discount towards a new replacement or even towards a different product.
The quality of Richway products is internationally recognized and meets or exceeds all certification requirements, including ISO certification and FDA Registration.
We are proud of Richway products and invite you to review our supporting documentation on the Richway website: Richway & Fugi Bio Inc.
|Where can I find more about Far Infrared Rays (FIR) and Negative Ions?|
You can find more information in the Ions and Far Infrared Rays booklet.
Call Today! Order Now!
|Laurel J. Freeman|
|Mary Anne Westphal|
|John Joseph Ray|
- Incredible Customer Care
- $100 Pro Discount for Health Professionals and Veterans
- Contact us for current product and shipping prices
- Be an Independent Sales Associate
- We donate a portion of our earnings to STOP! Children's Cancer and other non-profits. Thank you in advance for making these donations possible.